- Computerized Log in system insuring sample tracking from time of receiving, analysis, QA/QC validation and final reports.
- State of the art analytical instruments operating automatically.
- Detailed Chemical Analysis that could be performed upon communication with the laboratory
- AIHA¹ American Industrial Hygiene Association For Metals, Lead, Organic Solvents, And Fibers Analyses.
- NVLAP¹ National Voluntary Laboratory Accreditation Program Under The National Institute Of Standards And Technology For Asbestos Fiber By PLM.
- ELAP Environmental Laboratory Approval Program, New York State Department Of Health for Waste Water, Solid and Air Emission Analyses.
- NELAP National Environmental Laboratory Accreditation Program
- NLLAP¹ National Lead Laboratory Accreditation Program For
Dust, Soil And Paint.
¹The only laboratory certified in Puerto Rico.